Monday, September 2, 2024

Beehive Box

 Today's post is a little beehive box that I made to go with the Fluffiest Friends card that I made for Jennifer on my last post.  I saw this over at Brenda Quintana's blog - Beehive Box.  I knew Jennifer would like it - which she did!


I used the same stamp set and dies from SU's Fluffiest Friends and some yellow CS I had on hand.  I am trying to use up old CS that has been collecting in my drawer.  


I used an embossing folder for the texture and some jute trim for the bow.  I filled it with some honey drops which she likes.  Brenda filled hers with some honey tea which I thought was a great idea as well.  She always makes such adorable projects! Such a cute idea!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

4 comments:

Denise said...

So cute and perfect with the adorable card you made.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I can hardly stand how cute this idea is! Leave it to you. Perfect color and embossing. Love the jute bow and, of course, the honey drops that fill the hive. So much fun!

Tanza Erlambang said...

look so adorable. .... love it

mamawcindy said...

That is so cute and those candies are perfect for it. I am curious how it opens. I couldn't tell by the picture. I have that embossing folder it made the perfect amount of texture on your box.Good choice.