Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tender Moments New Baby Card

 Thanks to the hot weather I have been able to find time to do some crafting.  Our new neighbors had a beautiful baby girl last week.  I decided to make them a baby card using Heartfelt Creations Tender Moments collection.  I haven't used this in awhile and I forgot how cute this collection is.  I am so disappointed that they are closing their store.  I'm glad I have a few of their collections.


I used the DSP/dies to cut out everything.  I die cut extra little animals in white CS so they would stand out better and then popped them up in the balloon basket for dimension.  I also popped up the little sign as well.  I was so happy how the card turned out!


For the inside. I die cut the adorable elephant just for fun!  


Their DSP has so many extras.  I die cut a little bear to use as a stamp!


At Christmas I got the Spellbinders wax seal set and have had a great time playing with it.  It is definitely addictive!


Right now the only seal I have says "For You" but I see more in my future!  I put a pink one on the envelope.  I made a whole bunch of them for another project I'm working on.  I also got some of the tiny circles that you adhere on them and they are all ready to go when you need one.  

I had so much fun making this card.  When we dropped it off with a little gift we got to see the baby who is so cute!  It is so nice to have a little one growing up in the neighborhood again!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


2 comments:

Denise said...

Your card is just precious. I'm sure the new parents loved it. I sure do!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the most incredibly adorable baby card ever! The young family will treasure it always. You really found your niche with Heartfelt and it's unfortunate that they're going out of business. It's been years since I bought Heartfelt, but I hurried to get some sunflower and Christmas stamps and dies before they disappeared.