Thursday, March 10, 2022

Shamrock St. Patrick's Day Card

 Since I had some leftover shamrocks, I decided to make some more cards for St. Patrick's Day.  This was an easy card to put together. 


The shamrocks are from Gina K's kit Luck and Love that I used in my last post.  The papers are from SU - Whisper White, Garden Green and some scrap DSP.  The sentiment is also an old SU stamp that a friend found at a garage sale and gave  me.  


The inks used for the shamrocks are SU's Garden Green, Old Olive and Lemon Lime Twist.  I added some gem stones in the center of them.


I used my Inkadinkadoo stamp for the inside sentiment with another leftover shamrock.


I like decorating my envelopes, so I used my Peg stamp again from Judith Stamps.

We went from 70 degrees yesterday to rain/snow today.  I guess winter doesn't want to give up its grip on us yet.  They are forecasting another storm over the weekend!  I'm looking for robins but haven't seen any yet.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely, you had to use them! And you did a great job of it on these cute cards. I love both sentiments with their cute script and little drawings. You'll make me wish I'd made some St. Pat's Day cards!

Tanza Erlambang said...

look simple than previous card, but attractive....
sweet card...

# Yes, weather is up and down at southern states as well...
take care

mamawcindy said...

Great cards, I have only made a few St. Patrick's day cards ever, not sure why. But I love seeing them and I have Irish in me. Have a great day!

Azka Kamil said...

great your post. thanks for sharing

bread&salt said...

Colors are beautiful and peaceful. İ loved this greens! Composition us perfect. Thanks for sharing. Greetings.