Saturday, March 19, 2022

Frog St. Patrick's Day Card

 I needed to make one last card for St. Patrick's Day which was for Jennifer.  When I was looking in Pinterest for ideas I came across this cute frog card.  Jennifer loves frogs!  I don't know where she got all the information but she has a bunch of them in different shapes and sizes in rubber and always quizzes me on what kind they are and different facts about them.  The one I remembered is that the green one is a tree frog and the red one is poisonous.  She loves to talk about them and has names for all of them.  This is usually on facetime, so I have my cheat sheet to help me along!  LOL!!


   I changed my card up a bit but like how it turned out!  I used SU's Lemon-Lime Twist CS for my base card with layers of Garden Green, Whisper White and mounted my little frog on the Lemon-Lime Twist.  For my sentiment I used Gina K's stamp set Luck & Love again.  My frog came from SU's stamp set So Hoppy Together.  I decorated it with some shamrocks and put a wobble on the frog so when she opens it up it will move around!


I didn't decorate the inside much - just with some shamrocks.  I'm going to say something like the frog is hopping over to wish her a Happy St. Patrick's Day.  


Here is one tray of pretzels that I decorated with some green chocolate pieces.  


I had some leftover chocolate so I found some molds and used it up.


I saw this cute craft on Pinterest and decided to make some for the girls.


I used my old bigz top note die from SU and decorated them with some craft flowers, shamrocks and filled with chocolate coins!  Such fun!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy







4 comments:

bread&salt said...

Like Jennifer, our children like Frogs too. This card with cute Frog looks sooo cute. Thanks for the different card ideas. Also decorated tiny bag with craft flowers and chocolate coins sound really good. Greetings.

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute, attractive and funny... lovely frog...

Happy St Patrick day

Leslie Miller said...

That's a super cute frog and it makes a perfect St. Pat's Day card! Leave it to you to make all the other cute things as well. Love those little bags o' coins. I'm sorry for my late visit. Things happen and it's easy to get behind. Happy spring!

mamawcindy said...

So cute, Love that fun frog stamp set. Hope your doing well. I'm heading off later to visit my Mom for a few days. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.