Wednesday, March 10, 2021

St. Patrick's Day Card

Well, everyone is happy around here - it has been in the 50's and we just love it!  It has been so nice to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather.  Unfortunately, rain and colder weather is on its way but at least I know it won't be for long.  We always celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and I love making cards for that occasion.  I saw this card over on Pinterest and thought it was so cute so I made a bunch of them with goodies I had on hand!  


It is amazing what one finds when they clean out a drawer.  I found these cute scalloped note cards with envelopes.  I must have purchased them from the annual Craft Show which unfortunately won't happen again this year!  We always enjoyed the show  so much.  Hopefully - next year!  


I used SU's stamp set Over the Rainbow with my misti and loved how they all turned out.  The little sentiment on the bottom is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  A few gems and it was done!


I used my Irish sentiment stamp from Inkadinkadoo and a cute peg stamp from Judith's for the inside.


I even dressed up the envelope with it!  I love these little stamps.  I  hope everyone is doing well.  Joe and I are still trying to get appointments for the vaccine.  Hopefully, now that J&J is approved there will be more around.

Thanks for topping by,


Nancy

4 comments:

IdlePleasures said...

Ohhh, you did a whole set! With pimped up envelopes! Awesome!!!

Denise said...

Nice card, love it, as in the one you sent me..lol!

Leslie Miller said...

It surely is a cute and simple design for a St. Patrick's Day card! They are fun! Those pretty scalloped cards were a great find in your stash. It's funny the things we forget we have. Have a happy day!

mamawcindy said...

It nice to see a simple design turn out so great. A Misti makes crafting so much easier. Have a great week!
cindys-greencricut