Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Chocolate Pumpkin Orange

 The days are sneaking up on me and I'm not finished with some cute goodies I am making for the family, so I thought I had better post a picture sooner than later!  I saw these adorable pumpkins over at - Mixed Up Craft - and knew right away I wanted to make some.  I originally only ordered one from Amazon as they are not cheap, but eventually I found some locally that were on sale.  They came together so quick and easy!


They are from Terry's Chocolates and  come in a box.  When you open them the chocolate is in slices like an orange.  The stand is quick to put together.  I used some left over leaves I had in my stash from Heartfelt Creations.


I also had some extra Sunflowers left over from a project as well that I used for my blossoms.  Her video is very detailed. I really like so many of her projects!  I used some Nuvo drops for the centers of my flowers.  I have a few more to go!  She also mentioned that they could be made for Christmas using poinsettia flowers.  I think that would be really pretty!  I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

 Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

yes, pumpkin so adorable and attractive...love it.
Chocolate sounds appealing...

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours

Leslie Miller said...

This is just too darn cute! I've seen the orange slice candy before, but never imagined this. I love your version with the Heartfelt leaves and flowers. What a darling little gift and so easy! Happy ongoing holidays!