Friday, November 6, 2020

Anniversary Card

Today is Joe's and my 55th Wedding Anniversary!  It really is hard to believe!  We had such a great day!  The weather was just beautiful - warm and sunny!  We went to NJ and had a nice lunch with Jeannie and Jennifer and spent the rest of the day visiting some old haunts!  We want to thank everyone for their cards, flowers and good wishes!  This is the card that I made Joe.  


I used Heartfelt Creations Royal Elegance Frames Die, Sunflower stamp and die and Sprinkled Confetti die for my numbers.  This is the first time I used this die and I loved how they all came together.  


 For the inside sentiment, I used a stamp I  found with the "Love Chapter" verse that we used at our wedding ceremony.  I was so pleased how it turned out and Joe loved it!  One of the presents I got Joe was this beautiful frame.


It came already ready to hang!  He loved it and so did I.  It has been a busy day.  Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



3 comments:

Sakuranko said...

Oh so nice card darling
xx

Leslie Miller said...

Well, happy anniversary (just a couple days late)! That's an amazing die set and you made it into such a pretty card with the sunflowers. Perfect verse for inside, extra special that it was used in your wedding ceremony 55 years ago. I love the print you gave to Joe. It choked me up.

Tanza Erlambang said...

happy anniversary to you and your husband... lovely verses and a beautiful card....