Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Mini Wreaths

Well, it looks like I am getting the Wellness Center's Christmas goodies done just under the wire!!  I finished them up last night, as I need to get them to my daughter tomorrow.  I saw these on a youtube video during the summer - yes, I waited until now to do them - and thought they were so cute and knew the clients would love them.  There are a lot of videos making different kinds you can check out.  These are made with plastic shower hooks and evergreen stems. 


The ones I made took 4 stems to wrap around the hook using hot glue to secure them.



I ended up making 25 of them.  It took about 10 minutes to wrap one. 


You can decorate them in various ways.  I glued on some gold bows I had in my stash and then some gold beads for some decoration.  I tried gluing some colored beads I had, but I felt they were too small and didn't have any larger ones.  I also tried wrapping some seed beads I had in my stash but didn't like how the string was showing in the back so just went with the gold beads.


Here is one that I made for Jennifer's doll house.  She is decorating it for Christmas and I thought she would like to hang this on the front door.


Here is the tray all ready to go to the Wellness Center.


On a personal note, my daughter Jeannie, Jennifer, Joe and myself were down at Lancaster for the weekend.  This was their Christmas present to us along with tickets to the America Music Theater to see the Christmas program - Joy to the  World.  We had so much fun!  We had never gone to that theater before.  It was so pretty!






On Monday, Jennifer had her Christmas Concert which we didn't get to because of the weather and now she is home with slight pneumonia and on antibiotics for two weeks!!  Hopefully, it won't go through the family like it did one year!  Well, now I have a pile of Christmas presents that need wrapping and the sun is out and it is snowing!!   The days are flying by!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy








11 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

great idea to make mini wraths...
I will try your idea. Thank you for sharing

# Adorable Christmas tree....love it

Sakuranko said...

Awwww so cute ornaments darling
I love it these decorations
xx

Leslie Miller said...

That's a lot of Christmas activity! It sure is a busy time of year, isn't it? I love this idea for mini-wreaths. Cute and easy enough if you have the supplies. What a wonderful Christmas present from your family! The theater really is pretty. I love all the white and gold... perfect for Christmas decorations. Really love those big bells. Bet the program was beautiful, too. I'm just hoping to stay home long enough to get a few things done here. Merry Christmas!

Tanza Erlambang said...

sorry...I should write "wreath" instead of "wraths" …..

# Merry Christmas to you and yours

mamawcindy said...

Love your mini wreaths, they would be perfect for a doll house. Sounds like you had a nice time with your family. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
cindys-greencricut

dellgirl said...

The Wellness Center's Christmas mini wreaths are beautiful. You did a wonderful job on them, as you always do.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

dellgirl said...

I’m just saying hi, stopping in to see what's new with you and to show my face. I hope you had a nice Christmas and all is well with you.

Happy New Year, wishing you the Best New Year EVER!

Mary Lemmenes said...


These are delightful gifts for people, and so good of you to make them! It will be adorable on the doll house.

Mary Lemmenes said...

That last comment was me, Nanny, Mary Lemmenes. I don't know why the default keeps going to unknown for my comments.

dellgirl said...

I’m just saying hi, stopping back by to check on you and to let you know I’m thinking of you. I hope you had a nice week and all is well with you.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Natalia said...

Those are so pretty and cute!☺