Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Egg Card

Here is my last card I made for Easter this year!  I saw this type of card all over and decided to make some with the supplies I had.  I had never made something like this and absolutely loved how they turned out.


I used SU's Wisteria Wonder CS for my base card.  My Whisper White layers were 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 5".  I the used my Spellbinders Oval Dies to cut out my oval on my 4" x 5 1/4" layer.  I then ran it through my Decorative Dots Embossing folder.  Then using my Work of Art stamp set from SU I started from the top of the other layer using different colors for my egg!


I made sure it was centered under my oval and glued it down  Then I popped up my oval piece with dimensionals.  Using my Petite Petals punch, I made some flowers in Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette decorating them with some tiny pearls and a few little leaves made in Old Olive with my die finished the card off.

It's going to be a busy few days.  Sarah's birthday is tomorrow and she is so happy that she doesn't have school tomorrow.  I just took out of the oven her angel food cake and will make her pop over pancakes in the AM with all the trimmings which are her favorites!  I'm feel so bad for all those knee deep in snow, but glad it is not scheduled to come here .

I entered this card in Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love LOVE those Easter eggs! What a great stamp set! We were at our son's all weekend and had a great time. Hope you had a lovely Easter, too!

PJ said...

WOW.. I don't know how I missed this card, but I love it. Super Spectacular! I am going to have to try and make something like this ☺

Barb said...

I'm visiting from PJ's blog. Your cards are absolutely lovely. What a super idea for Easter cards and the colours are so pretty. Barbxx