Sunday, January 31, 2016

Large Hershey Hearts for Valentine's Day

The other week I post these adorable (Hershey Hearts) that I made.  While visiting (The Bee Hive), I noticed that she had a tutorial for sale for bigger Hershey Hearts.  You could buy SU product or purchase the tutorial - which I did.  I am in love with these 3D projects you can make with Hershey Kisses.  The ones I made for my daughter's baby shower started my addiction!  Everyone loved the little (Baby Carriages)!  Here are four hearts I have left.



If you decided to make the little hearts you will love this larger size.  You can decorate them in so many ways.  I choose to stamp another sentiment from SU PS - I Love you stamp set. I slipped a ribbon in between rows and then tied on my sentiment with some gold twine.   One tip I can give you is to use the Green Tombo Glue when making these. It is very sturdy and easy to work with - and a little goes a long way!   I have learned to love this glue.



It is hard to believe that it is 50 degrees outside and this week we will probably set a record heat wave which is fine with me.  I'm sure old man winter will be back!!  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah






1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

So cute in the larger size, too! Count on you to always do the most darling projects!