Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Stamping Fun!!

I have some more cards for your today that I did recently at my friend Denise's stamping day.  They were so quick and easy to put together and I liked how they turned out.  The first one I'll call "Hello My Friend" card.  I have seen this around the blogs, and it was nice to actually put it together.


Recipe:

Stamps - Everything Eleanor, Tap-Tap-Tap - SU
Ink - Blackberry Bliss - SU
Paper - Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Old Olive - SU
Accessories - Framelits, Frenzy BigzL Die, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Venetian Crochet Trim

This was a A2 sized card with a layer of 4" x 5 1/2" in Blackberry Bliss which I then embossed.  My pink layer was 3 1/4" x  3 1/4" which I also embossed and my very vanilla layer was 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".  After adhering them together I attached my flowers, stem and trim.

Our second card was made using my favorite stamp - the Flower shop.


Recipe:

Stamps - Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Paper - Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories - Matching punches
Embellishments - Pearls

The base card was A2 with layers in Whisper white of 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 5".  What's nice about this card is that you can use any colors you want to mix and match.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge on the top layer and attached my flowers with some dimensionals to make them stand out.  I didn't use any sentiment on this card as it can be used for a number of occasions.

The last card was a cute Thank You card.


Recipe:

Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, Another Thank You
Ink - Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride
Paper - Whisper White
Accessories - Small Oval and Oval Scalloped Punches
Embellishments - Linen Thread, Sequins

The base card is A2 with layers in whisper white of 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 5".  I just used my Gorgeous Grunge set on the top layer where desired.  I punched out my ovals and tied some linen thread to the back before adhering it with some dimensionals.   I then glued some sequins around the card and it was finished.

It's nice to have some cards in my stash once again.  The girls are looking forward to the coming weekend to sleep in - in fact, so are we!!  Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, these are pretty! I have to say I love them all. I just received Blackberry Bliss in an order today. It's a pretty combo with the Blushing Bride, which I don't have, but I'm sure I'll find something. Also, it's good to see Flower Shop in use. I've had a lot of fun with that one. Your soft colors are pretty and I like it with the grunge in the background. Speaking of the Gorgeous Grunge, I'm liking it more and more. Very useful! Thank you for sharing your cards! I apologize for taking so long to get over and comment on them. I'm so behind in everything!