Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere!!

Here is one of the trays of Easter goodies that I just put together for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center.  This is a picture of all the little eyes that have been watching me work that I told you about!!!


Aren't they cute!! The best thing is that the SVG cut was free!  My friend Denise cut them out for me on her Silhouette.  All you have to do is put a nugget bar in between the head and tail.  I used my SU stamp set "It's A Wrap Holiday" to put on the nuggets and used the Peachy Keen stamp set PK-440 Cute & Cuddly Face Assortment for the faces.  I used my SU Pink Pirouttte marker to color in the nose, mouth and ears and then I adhered the head and tail with glue dots and they were ready to hop!!


Here's a bunch of the bunnies all ready to go to the Wellness Center.  The best part of the SVG file is that there is also cutouts for a cat, dog and frog!  If I was going to make just a few, I would have added a little puff ball for the tail instead of the cutout.  I think they are sooooo cute!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

I entered these Bunnies in Cardz TV 3D Challenge #5 Easter

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, so adorable! And easy, especially when you need to make a lot of them like this. They are darling all arranged in the grass with the little basket in the middle. The folks must so look forward to seeing the little treat treasures you bring. It's a real bright spot in their day!