Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Card

I had started coloring some cards before things got hectic around here and finally got to finish some.  My friend Denise loaned me this stamp and I had several images left that I didn't use last year.  I really fell in love with all the animals sitting around having a great "Thanksgiving" dinner!


This stamp is from Art Impressions, and I used an EK Success Corner Adorner Punch on the corners of my card to insert my image.  I fell in love with these punches at the first scrap booking show I ever went to.  I did a make and take with one and just loved how the image is presented.  I have several of them and use them quite often.  My A2 size card is done in More Mustard and my image is stamped on Very Vanilla. I used my SU markers to color the image and some pale yellow chalk for the background.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes.  I'm happy to say that my daughter and granddaughter are coming along nicely.  It was quite a merry go round last week but it looks like everyone will be going home next week!  I held the baby for the first time today and loved every minute.  I especially love all the cute hats she getting to wear - she is already very fashionable!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: