Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pinwheel Birthday Card

In the midst of trying to get my Thanksgiving cards ready, I needed a birthday card.  I decided to use my pinwheel sizzix die again.  I really like how these little pinwheels dress up a card.


Recipe:

Stamps - Outlined Occasions,
Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo - SU
Accessories - Strip Embossing Folder - SU
Embellishments - Ribbon from Michael's, flower brads from Making Memories

My card is an A2 size with a layer of Melon Mambo 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  I then used my embossing  folder but only for half of the layer in Whisper White.  I stamped my sentiment in Melon Mambo and tied my ribbon around the two layers and then adhered them to my base card.  I used some scrap paper in my bin for my little pinwheels and popped them up with some dimensionals.  This card came together pretty quick which is what I needed.  Now it's back to Thanksgiving cards.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



No comments: