Friday, April 12, 2013

Sarah's Goodies Bags

Sarah reminded me that we didn't post the goodie bags she made for her sleepover for her birthday.  I saw this project on one of the craft blogs for kids and thought it would be perfect for her and her friends, as they love to paint their nails.


Here are a few of the completed bottles.  She chose the bottles as she and her friends are in the 5th Grade Running Club and are running a 5K race in May.  She put all the following goodies inside the bottles and then used my Floral Frames Framelits die from SU to make a tag for each of the girls.  She then used some fiber threads I had left over to decorate the bottles.  I think she did a great job!


Thank goodness for Walmart's!!  We got all the supplies there really cheap.  She got nail polish, lip gloss, baby lotion, nail polish remover in disposable packets (which my daughter really appreciated) and her favorite candy of course. They also sold these cute plastic tubes which contained a nail file, tweezers and nail clippers for only $1.00.  Then we got the water bottles to hold all the goodies!  The girls had a great time!

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  I'm going to the Heirloom Stamp Show and can hardly wait!  I love to do the "make & takes" and look at all the goodies!  I go with the attitude just to look but usually come home with a haul!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: