Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Ink Blending Halloween Cards

 We have been enjoying our beautiful weather so much that I forgot to post some more Halloween cards. I really liked doing the last cards I posted and decided to do some ink blending instead of using colored CS.  I think it gave the cards a whole different look!  I used Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight inks.  I love these little guys!!


I used the Scattered Bat stencil again, but this time I used black ink and when dried I covered over the bats in Glitter Glaze.  I love how sparkly it turned out!


I used Gina K's Detail White embossing powder again for the sentiment over her Pigment White ink.  I like how clear the embossing turns out using the pigment ink!


My inside sentiment is the same as I had some bats left over.  Is it me or does anyone else have trouble using SU's punches.  They are so hard to use.  I always have Joe do it now!  LOL!!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

No comments: