Sunday, July 28, 2024

Margaret's Birthday Card

 Well, July's birthdays are over!  We celebrated Margaret's birthday last weekend.  I made a mini slimline card for her using Master Layouts #7 by Gina K.  


I used some left over pink CS I had on hand for my base card.  My layers where Basic White and black for my panel.  I used Gina K's Bodacious Bloom stencils and her So Many Sentiments for the greeting.  This was the first time I had used these stencils and I think they turned out great.  I used her Carnation Ink - L, M, D and Spruce - L, M. D.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Perennial Birthday  and decided to stencil another flower bloom on the corner.  I forget to take pictures before I wrote on it.  I had ordered her present and of course it didn't arrive until the next day!  

Daisy loves to run and catch.  Here is a picture with her new toy!


She always brings it back but doesn't want to give it up, but she is getting better.  In this hot weather, after a few runs she is ready to go inside to the air-conditioning!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



No comments: