Saturday, April 20, 2024

Carrot Treat Boxes

 This year for Eastern I decided to give the kids something a little different than the regular Easter Baskets.  We always have the egg hunt here but by the time they get here they have already received their baskets filled with goodies.  I saw these cute baskets over at Taylor Expressions and decided to make some.


I made five of them but forgot to take a final picture, so I snapped these on their way home.  


Here they are almost finished waiting for the little rabbit to be glued on. I glued the carrot top on, filled them with goodies and tied them together with some twine.


I used the Take Two stencil from Taylor Expressions.  It is one sheet with two different stencils.  I just cut it in half and used one on the berry baskets and one on the carrots.  The die for the carrots is called Carrot Treat Box.  I decided to add a little bunny and put a google eye and glue a puff ball on for the tail with the Impression Obsession Die and put a wobble on it so it wiggled around.  I love how they turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I know the kids loved them, too! It's fun that you were able to get the baskets, and the polka dot carrots are so dang cute! Love the googly eyes and puffy tails on the bunnies. You make the most darling and fun things!

Tanza Erlambang said...

the leaves and baskets look so cute....love it.
great job.

Open Your Heart to Gardening said...

Such a fun and creative way! Awesome.