Thursday, February 10, 2022

Lady Bug Valentine's Day Card

 Well, I'm finally finishing up my cards for Valentine's Day.  I'm still working on some other cute goodies, but I wanted to post this card that I made for my husband. 


I love lady bugs and made this card with the SU stamp set Little Lady's.  I loved how it turned out.   I used a few punches and some cute red hearts I found in my stash to decorate the front of the card.  The sentiment is from SU's stamp set - Heart to Heart.  I have fallen in love with this set!

For the inside sentiment,  I used the same stamp set along with its cute heart image.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy 

6 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! Love your card.

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute little boy and girl ladybugs with the scalloped heart and borders and pretty hearts decorating your card! That's a great sentiment, too. Love all the red and white. A classic!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Little Lady bugs make card look attractive and pretty....
great design....

Happy valentine's day.....

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute Nancy, My sister just bought a Ladybug stamp set but I don't think it's this one. Love the big red heart. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Lovely said...

That's a cute card! Love it!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

bread&salt said...

Little Lady bugs made this card soo cute! Thanks for sharing this Art-work with us. Stay with love not one day, but 365 days.