Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Love Letters Card

 I have a stack of things on my craft table that I have been trying to go through.  When I see a design I like or stamp set/die it usually sits there until I use it to make something.  The stack is actually starting to go down.  Today I came across this adorable stamp set and die that Jennifer McGuire used quite a while ago.  I just thought it was so cute.  Actually, Jennifer used the cute little pig stamps when she was stamping with me quite a while ago, so I thought it was time to put some ink on them.


I made this card for Jennifer.  We haven't seen her for awhile, so I thought this would be a perfect card.  When I was finished, I realized it would be a great Valentine Day card as well.  The stamp set is from Clear Basottel - Love Letters - and the die I purchased from Simon Says - Window Frames, Trio Window Die.  Jennifer loved the little pigs so I'm sure she will love this as well.  There are no dies for them and the hearts so I had to do some fussy cutting.  When I was searching for some goodies for the shaker part of the card I found some cute little pigs that I had.  Love it!


Here is the inside of the card.  I also used some Wink of Stella on my hearts to jazz them up.  Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's a perfect Valentine for Jennifer! Cute little piggies with the shaker inside. It's amazing that you just happened to have those little piggies for the shaker, too. Adorable! I have those same piles on my desk. I'm having a hard time getting to them lately, so they sometimes wind up getting put away without the ideas coming to fruition.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Yes "it would be a great Valentine Day card" for Jennifer....
very lovely, sweet piggies... adorable...

Have a wonderful Friday

bread&salt said...

What a lovely and cute love cards Dear friend! It should be used the Valentine day. Have a great newweek.