Thursday, September 30, 2021

Halloween Card

 I'm trying not to overdo using my hand while making some Halloween cards.   I used the Halloween Night DSP making these quick and easy cards.   


I used the Spooky Cat stamp set from SU for my witches hat and die cut it out with my circle and scallop dies.  My sentiments came from the Paper Pumpkin set I had from years ago.


For my inside sentiment, I used my favorite Halloween stamp and decorated with some washi tape.  It is amazing how $1 stamp from Michael's stamps so well and becomes your go to stamp!!


The weather here is still so nice.  I am in the process of filling the Halloween box for Jennifer, which is proving more difficult this year as all the local stores are having trouble stocking their shelves.  I'm reading about all the cargo ships lined up on the coasts waiting to have their containers unloaded.  This does not bode well for the coming months.  The stores here are already putting quantity limits on their products.  I don't think things will ever get back to the way things were before the pandemic.  

I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment.  Have a great weekend!


Nancy

I entered this post at the - Fourseasons Anything Goes Challenge


9 comments:

Denise said...

Cute card!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you know I love Halloween cards and these are cuties! Fabulous paper, and the inside sentiment with the hanging spider is great. I feel the same worries about our limited supplies. I suppose we'll manage, get creative, don't count on getting exactly what we're looking for. I only hope we can still get the most essential things, such as medicines. I can't picture returning to normal in the near future (or ever?).

Sakuranko said...

Oh the card is so pretty
Perfect for the season ❤

Diane said...

Very cute Halloween cards and your background paper is perfect for your image! I too use the $1 Michaels stamps, I have lots of them! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Leslie Miller said...

ps: Sorry I did not see until later that you shared with us at Four Seasons. It's not the first time I've missed your little note. Anyway, I saw your card in the gallery and it looks pretty great there! I love that you joined us! Thank you!

Tanza Erlambang said...

little spider attracts attention... look so cute.

Happy Halloween.


Darlene said...

Oh Nancy these are AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

P.S. Are you familiar with our Year Round Halloween challenge over at the TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE? Please come check it out and join in.

bread&salt said...

What a beautiful and cute Halloween card! Really good job Dear friend.

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog