Sunday, July 18, 2021

Pansy Birthday Card

 Oh my, I can't believe almost 3 weeks have gone by since I last posted.  It seems like yesterday.  We have been enjoying spending time with Jennifer and of course Daisy.  My daughter went back to work for 2 days a week and Jennifer is in camp those days, which means Daisy is alone for most of the day.  So far - so good!  When they get home she is there to greet them at the door with lots of hugs and kisses!  

I made a few birthday cards but didn't have a chance to post them.  This card was for my daughter Margaret.  Of course, I decided to use my Burst of Spring Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  For my base card, I used a piece of their 6" x 6" DSP and adhered it to my base card.  Their paper makes it so easy to match everything together.


I then used their Sweetheart Borders die and placed one on the top and bottom of the card.  I usually make my own flowers but decided to use the preprinted pansies/leaves in the DSP.  I die cut them and put them together and used some prills for the centers.  I die cut some of their matching tags as well to put on the front of the card.  


For the inside, I used another 6" x 6" panel.  I love how it all came together and was quick and easy to make which was what I needed.

Here is a picture of Jennifer riding her car.  We had such a great time that day!  So nice to be outside!


And here she is at Camp. Unfortunately, she has to wear a mask when they are inside.


It is hard to believe that we are coming to the end of July!  We had such a cold, freezing and snowy winter and this summer has been so hot.  This weather has been so crazy!  I hope everyone is enjoying being outside and having a great time!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

2 comments:

Denise said...

Your card for Margaret is beautiful! Love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, your card is amazing! The pansies are perfect for you. Bet there was no hesitation in snatching up that collection! You have a good reason for being away from your blog for a while -- summer! Even though Jennifer has to wear a mask inside it's nice that she can be with other kids. That's important!