Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Thinking of You Card

I needed another Thinking of you card and even though Christmas is over, I decided to use Heartfelt Creation's Snowy Pines Collection that I used for most of my Christmas cards!  I just love this collection - especially their DSP.  For this card, I used their Rounded Window Frame Dies, Eyelet Circle and Basic Small Die and Fanci-Fold Pocket & Accents Die. 


I used SU's stamp set Beautiful Day for my sentiment and the flowers I made with Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia stamp set and die.  I always use SU's Real Red to color my poinsettias - I love that color!  The leaves were stamped and colored with SU's Old Olive with their Leafy Accents Collection.  I used some gold prills for the centers.  I was so happy with the results.

Jennifer went back to school Monday and this is Daisy as she left in the morning!


And, this is Daisy when she came home!


It was a long day for both of them! Thanks for stopping by today!


Nancy

4 comments:

Becky Green said...

HOW SWEET, Nancy! ;) (Your granddaughter & Daisy.) AND your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Those dies are AMAZING & YOU worked your magic with them!!!! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!! ;)<3

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful card! The dies and coloring are exquisite. Anyone would be happy to receive this. I'm sure many people still have their Christmas Poinsettias. Love the perfect touch of sparkle, too. Sweet Daisy and Jennifer!

Tanza Erlambang said...

nice card. Love the colors combine...

aww... Daisy and Jennifer look like did not see each other in long time... both so happy.

Have a great weekend.

mamawcindy said...

Sweet pictures, I remember how excited our dogs would be when they heard the bus coming down the hill. Your card is so pretty, I would love to see how you make your flowers. You need to enter this into some challenges. Hope your staying safe. Our community is being hit hard. Come by and visit my blog when you get a chance.
cindys-greencricut