Thursday, April 11, 2019

Emoji Sweet Treat Cups

I saw these cute Sweet Treat Cups over on - Rachel Tessman's blog - and fell in love with them.  Jennifer and her friends are big fans of M&M's, and I thought they would enjoy them.  I had ordered the M&M's from Amazon but didn't get to put them together until recently due to my surgery.  I don't know if they still have them in stock, but I'm sure any treats would be great!


These cups I also purchased from Amazon.  They are a little bigger than SU's Sweet Treat cups.  There are a lot of templates out there.  I just made my about 1 1/2" longer.  I used some Bright Designs DSP to cover the bottom cup adhering it with some Tombow glue.



Here are the M&M's that I purchased.


For my lid, I used some Shimmer Ribbon - 3/8" x 12" to decorate the rim and tie a small bow.


To decorate the top of the lid, I used my layering circles in black and daffodil delight CS.  For the eyes, I used a heart punch and a circle punch cut in half for the mouth.


I think they turned out so cute.  Jennifer and her friends loved them.  There are so many ideas that you can use these treat cups.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Lots to do here getting ready for the Easter Holiday!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this post at CardzTV Challenge #87 - Anything Goes.




3 comments:

Denise said...

Those emoji cups are so cute! Love them.

Tanza Erlambang said...

I love M&M products when I kids...
lovely emojis....
have a great day

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, so CUTE! I'm bookmarking this right now. Love M&Ms anyway, but with the emojis and hashtags and the cups and especially that darling emoji face -- above and beyond! I don't know if I'll do the treat cups, but I have to make that emoji face. What a great post! Thanks so much for passing along the goodness!