Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Rudolph Pillow Box Ornament

Here is a cute twist on the Tags & Trimming Thinlets.  When I was searching Youtube for some ideas for making my stockings that I posted earlier, I came across this adorable VIDEO from Rejoice & Create.  She just turned the stocking around and made it into a cute Rudolph Ornament.  I thought it was so cute, so I made it for Jennifer and her friend to hang on the tree.


I loved how they turned out.  They are pretty easy to make.


I wrapped them each in a decorated bag and clipped them together with these cute bookmarks.


I just punched them out, one for the front and one for the back,  and colored them in and then hot glued them with a jumbo paper clip placed inside.  They love to use bookmarks and I thought they needed some for their Christmas books.



Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy











1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I've really never seen such cute pillow boxes. The decorated paper clips make super cute toppers and do double duty as bookmarks. Great idea! Merry Christmas!