Friday, June 16, 2017

Jennifer and Angel Pat

When Jennifer was born, my friend Pat gave her an angel to watch over her.  Pat loved angels and had a large collection of them.  Every now and then Pat would add to Jennifer's collection and when she started to talk she called her Angel Pat!  One of the last pictures I have of Jennifer and her Angel Pat is one I took at Christmas of the two of them after they had spent some time on the "Magic Carpet" that was one of Pat's gifts to her.  They traveled to a lot of places that day and had a great time!  This was one of Pat's favorite picture.


Last night Pat lost her battle with cancer and is now truly Jennifer's Angel Pat.  Pat was a wonderful wife, Mother and Grandmother.  She was also a great friend and will truly be missed.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy




2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've lost your friend. My friends are very dear to me and I can't imagine the heartache. God rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Nancy. I'm sure Pat is looking down on you and smiling. Jennifer will always have her angel Pat.

    ReplyDelete