Friday, September 4, 2015

Mini Notepads

My friend Denise moved to Virginia this summer, so it is just our friend Martha from Florida, who spends the summer here, and myself doing some crafting.  I saw these adorable mini notepads on one of my favorite blogs and knew they would be great gifts to make ahead of time for teachers in school and Sunday School, coworkers, etc.


I put a bunch in a decorated basket for my daughter to take to work for her coworkers and they loved them.


I didn't have the Ornate tag punch she used, but the Scalloped tag punch worked out great.


This project is also a great way to use up your scraps of paper as well as ribbon and twine!  I just ordered the new Banner triple punch and can hardly wait to try it out!  Lots of goodies in the new SU catalog.

Well, it is back to the kitchen.  The family is coming tomorrow for a picnic and there is still a lot to do.  Fortunately, my helpers are out of school until Tuesday.  They just went back Monday and they have 5 days off - I don't remember that when I was in school.  Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.  Hard to believe that summer is over.  I'm not looking forward to the snow that is coming!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are so cute and they make great little gifties. I used to love making all kinds of them. Bet you had some fun crafty time making these!