Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Shaker Card

Well, it has been a busy week so far.  We have been driving back and forth to NJ yesterday and today to watch Jennifer, as she had early dismissal for teacher's conference.  We had so much fun but hate driving home in the dark.  I forgot all about posting this birthday card that I made for my friend. 


It is made with Heartfelt Creations Sugarspun Collection paper.  I just love their products and this collection is no exception.  I used SU's Daffodil Delight CS for my base card and one of their DSP for the layers.  I cut out the center of one and then created a shaker card using the same design for the base.  I added a bunch of prills and sequins for my shaker card and a cute little greeting.  I used the Starry Night Decorative die from Heartfelt Creations in Whisper White CS to decorate the top of the card.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Better Together and punched out a "goodie" from the DSP.  I was so pleased how it tuned out.  I have been trying to clean up my craft room of all the Halloween stuff and get ready for Thanksgiving let alone Christmas.  It will be here before we know it.  They are actually forecasting some light snow here Thursday into Friday!!  UGH!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your shaker card is so cute, Love the cute paper.

Tanza Erlambang said...

First card so colorful with background of starry night... wonderful

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't this so pretty and fun for a shaker birthday card! I love the die cut border along the top. All the goodies are such a great combination!