Monday, November 25, 2019

Ginger Bread Gift Box

We had such a lovely day here with temps in the 50's!!  Tomorrow it is going to be the same so we have a lot of things planned.  This weekend was not so nice so I finished up the gift boxes I made for Jennifer's teachers.  I just loved how they turned out.


I made them using the Heartfelt Candy Cane Cottage Collection again.  I used Craft Paper and stamped them out using Frost White ink and embossed them with some Crystal Clear Glitter.  To accent some thicker snow, I used some dry white glue and sprinkled some glitter for more snow.  I then just die cut plain houses for the back of the Ginger Bread.  For my  gift box, I used, Heartfelt Creations Gift Box and Mini Snow Flakes collection.  I just put the box together and glued on the front and back of the Ginger Bread houses .


I then decorated them with large and small candy canes, Christmas Trees and a Merry Christmas sign.  All my daughter has to do now is put in the goodies, wrap them up in a plastic bag and tie them off with a bow.


I'm so glad they are finished, as I have to start working on the goodies for the Wellness Center.  It seems that once Thanksgiving is over the next month flies by.  Everyone here in the Pansy Patch wishes you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I entered this post at CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #103.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

dellgirl said...

Oh WOW these turned out beautifully. They’re awesome! You are so creative and you do such a wonderful job on all your projects. I love these! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Wishing you a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, these are so adorable! I love that it's just a front and back with a regular box in between. So much easier than a bunch of fancy folding. The tree and candy cane give a festive pop of color. These are such nice teacher gifts!

Tanza Erlambang said...

house look so lovely....

# happy thanksgiving

Tanza Erlambang said...

December is coming....Christmas comes soon

mamawcindy said...

Oh I love your ginger bread treat boxes.You did a wonderful job making them. They are going love them. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!