Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmas Advent Calendar

 I have a quick post for you today.  It is going to be almost 60 degrees here today before a nasty cold front arrives, so we are going to go out and enjoy the nice weather.  If you are a regular on my blog, you know I decorated SU's Christmas Advent Calendar for Halloween/Jennifer's birthday.  She loved it and enjoyed opening the little boxes every day to see what goodies were inside and counting down to her birthday and Halloween.  I told her I would do the same thing for Christmas.  Over the weekend, I decorated the other side of the boxes for Christmas.


SU made this project so easy with all the little stickers and decorations.   I didn't have to make the front pieces on this side - only glue them in place.  I definitely got my money's worth on this project!  Now for the hard part - finding goodies to fill the boxes up! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanza Erlambang said...

Time fly so fast...we approach Christmas soon.

# Pretty calendar

Leslie Miller said...

Jennifer is going to love this and it won't be long before she starts opening those boxes!