Thursday, November 21, 2019

Christmas Shaker Card

I have recently purchased some Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies and I love them.  They have a lot of videos using their products which is so helpful.  One - video - that Andrea did was making this adorable shaker card.  I knew immediately that I wanted to make this card for Jennifer.


I used their Candy Cane Cottage Collection to make this card.  This was the first time I made the poinsettias and I was really pleased how they turned out.  I used their Heart of Joy die so it looks like a shaker snow globe.  The shaker part is made with layers of  the circle/scallop dies with some cute little figures inside having a good time in the snow.


For the inside, I just added a strip of DSP on the bottom and left the rest blank.  I can hardly wait to give it to her.  I'm in the process of making some cute Gingerbread house gift boxes for her to give to her teachers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so, so cute! Kids just love cards that are in any way interactive. This is really darling, Nancy!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is gorgeous, I have been wanting to get me a poinsettia die. hopefully for next years cards. Hope your having a good weekend.

Tanza Erlambang said...

little cute penguin makes card look awesome...
wonderful card....love it

Mary said...

Nanny, I am impressed by the layers in this design and its dimensionality. The poinsettias are beautiful--hard to believe this is your first time making them.

dellgirl said...

I love, love, love this card! It's beautiful. I especially like how you made the poinsettias and candy canes come together, so unique.