Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Jennifer's Thanksgiving Card

Well, I got all my Thanksgiving cards put in the mail today!  I saw this really cute card made by -Debbie Henderson. She makes so many nice things and her videos are so detailed.  I love visiting her blog.  When I saw her card with the 3-D pumpkin, I knew I wanted to make it for Jennifer.  She loves my pumpkin punch and is amazed that she can use it for an apple as well. 


I used SU's Old Olive CS for my base card with my first layer in SU's Pumpkin Pie.  My Whisper White CS was cut  3/4" x 3 1/2" and I ran it through my embossing folder and  then glued some scrap DSP on the bottom.  I used my Stitched Nested Labels Die to make the next layer in Old Olive.  The stamp set that I used is SU's Harvest Hellos.  I punched 5 pumpkins out and glued them together as the video showed using some ribbon for the pumpkin stem and twine for the bow.  My sentiment was stamped on 1/2" Pumpkin Pie CS and glued down along with some leaves I fussy cut out.


For my inside sentiment, I used an old $1 stamp from Michael's and put some Washi Tape on the bottom to dress it up.  It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

Jennifer will be happy with the card...cute thanksgiving card

Leslie Miller said...

How fun that it can be an apple or a pumpkin! It sure looks cute as a pumpkin. I know Jennifer will love her card, especially because YOU made it! I mailed all my Thanksgiving cards yesterday. Wanted to make one more, but I don't know if I'll have time.

dellgirl said...

Jennifer's Thanksgiving Card is lovely. I know she loved it! Great to learn that your punch could also be used for an apple.

Wishing you all the best, my friend!