Friday, November 15, 2019

Thanksgiving Card

Here is another bunch of Thanksgiving cards that I put together.  I love SU's Harvest Hellos stamp set and punch.  It is so perfect for making cards for this holiday.  These cards came together so quick and easy.


I used More Mustard for my base card and layered it with some DSP.  This paper matched the punch perfectly.  I used the reverse side of the DSP for the strip on the bottom of the card.


I then punched out a pumpkin and stem and popped it up with dimensionals and used some twine to make a small bow for the stem.  My sentiment was stamped on Crumb Cake CS and cut out with the Stitched Nested labels Dies.


For my inside sentiment, I used Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White CS with the Count My Blessing stamp set by SU.  The wheat is from SU's Gather Together stamp set in Chocolate Chip colored in Daffodil Delight.


Again, I stamped the back of the envelope.  I love doing this.  We are going to try and get outside today as the temps are in the 50"s!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

the base card is bright and colorful....perfect combination with pumpkin...
Happy Thanksgiving....

mamawcindy said...

Great Thanksgiving cards. Love more mustard cardstock and Ink. I didn't make any Thanksgiving cards. Was planning on making my Mom one but have been busy doing other things. Loved seeing what you made on your last couple of post. Hope your having a nice weekend.

Dari Catatan said...

That thanksgiving card are so cute nancy

Leslie Miller said...

Quick and easy is good and yet it doesn't look like you scrimped on anything. You know how I love DP and fall cards. Pretty!