Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Starry Night Poinsettia Card

I am looking outside my window watching the rain/sleet come down!  Oh, Goodie!!  We are suppose to get snow tonight into tomorrow.  Depending on who one listens to the inches vary!!  Oh, goodie!!  One positive thing is that I will have some time to spend in my craft room.  Over the weekend, I finished a Christmas card I had started using some dies from the Heartfelt Creations.  The card size is 6" x 6" which I hardly ever make.  I decorated it with a piece of DSP from their Candlelight Christmas Collection.  Then I die cut 2 pieces from  their Starry Night Decorative die and layered them over the DSP.  I then sprinkled some glitter in top of the dies.  I love how this die presents itself.


I then added my sentiment from the Blended Seasons stamp set from SU on Whisper White and layered that on  a piece of Old Olive.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia and Holly Stamp set and dies to create several flowers which I mounted on the base of the card.


For my inside, I used another piece of DSP from the same Collection, and the Create Cut Mat 2A from Heartfelt Creations which I stamped my sentiment from SU's stamp set Snow is Glistening.  I am so enjoying making these Christmas cards with these stamps and dies.  I hope everyone that is in the eye of the storm is safe and enjoying some good leftovers from Thanksgiving day.  We were in NJ at my daughter's for the day and had a great time.  On Friday, they went to the grand opening at Seaquest Aquarium in Woodbridge Center and had a wonderful time.  We met up with them yesterday and did some shopping and had a yummy dinner.  Everyone is home now safe and sound waiting for the storm to pass.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww...snow...we have no snow in the southern states for long time....

# lovely flowers of your card....
Merry Christmas

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You need a big card for that die, but it's sooooo beautiful! And look at all those flowers! You did an amazing job on this! I think you and Heartfelt were made for each other. Enjoy your snow if you can. I hope you and your family don't have to be out driving in treacherous weather.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Have a wonderful weekend

dellgirl said...

OH! MY!! GOODNESS!!! Your Christmas Starry Night Poinsettia Card is absolutely amazing, just gorgeous! You did a wonderful job on that. Way-to-Go, dear friend!

Wishing you a wonderful week!