Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Happy Birthday Rachel!!

It is hard to believe that Rachel is 19 years old today!!  Yes, time is going by fast!!  I recently fell in love with some stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations and decided to make her birthday card from the Sugarspun Collection.  I don't think Rachel has ever seen a cupcake that she doesn't like.


Here is the finished card.  I used the dies to cut out the base card in Whisper White and then used a preprinted ice cream cone from their paper collection and cut it out for my layer.  I added some glitter to the ice cream and glossy accents to the cherry.  I had some pink glitter paper and used one of the dies to cut out the decoration and glue it on the cone.


For inside my card, I cut another ice cream from Whisper white and added a sentiment from the Cool Treats Stamp set from SU.


The paper collection had some cute smaller ice cream cones, so I decided to cut some out with my punches and decorate the gift bag.


Here is the front of the bag.


Here is the back of the bag.


I also cut out a little tag to put on the bag and a cute little stamp for my envelope.


Here is the back of the envelope.


Here is the total package all put together.


I really like how it turned out and hope Rachel likes it as well.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Super cute cupcake card and love the added cupcakes to the bag and the tag. I'm sure she will love It. I have never had a cupcake I didn't like either.ha!
cindys-greencricut

Zaa said...

CUTE CUTE ... This is a real ' girlie' delight... The layering really makes it pop. My favourite part is the glitter on the cupcake ( Ha Ha)... Your envelope is such a sweet creative touch too... It is just so specially to have cards and baggies handmade especially for the Birthday Girl... I’m sure that it will be memorable keepsake in her heart. ... Have a wonderful week...Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, so cute from start to finish! Rachel and I feel the same about cupcakes. I'm not a picky eater at all. I think the only treats I don't care for are Cadbury Eggs and white chocolate. They're just too sweet for me! This birthday set is too sweet, too, but in a good way. I LOVE it! Gosh, I remember when you did Rachel's Sweet 16 party. The years don't stand still!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Nancy your Cupcake card turned out good enough to eat! And it's really cute too.

Tanza Erlambang said...

wonderful decorations....colorful...love it
Happy birthday Rachel