Monday, April 8, 2019

Best Bunny Easter Card

Well, I managed to get into the craft room in-between the lovely sunshine we have had this weekend.  It is so difficult to stay inside after the lousy winter.  I saw this cute card on Pinterest and since I still have the Best Bunny stamp set on my desk I decided to make it.  I am so drawn to the Gala Gingham DSP.  The colors are just so pretty and I love checks!!  I used Whisper White for my CS and covered up half the card with the DSP.


I taped some ribbon down to cover where the paper meets, and used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from SU for my sentiment.  I then used my bunny punch to make the bunnies and fussy cut the cute little carrots.


I used my oval layering dies to cut two ovals - one in the reverse side of the DSP and the larger one in the Highland Heather CS and popped them up with some dimensionals.  Then I added some of the Gala Gingham Sequins.  I think it turned out so cute.  I love this adorable bunny!


I used this cute sentiment from the Best Bunny stamp set for the inside with some sequins as well.   I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Lets hope it is this nice for Easter!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

bunny looks so cute...
have a great day

Leslie Miller said...

That's so cool how you can stamp and punch the bunny. Also, I may have to look up that gingham because I'm guessing from your cards that the pattern comes in two sizes. That's really nice! Super cute cards!