Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hershey's Nugget Bunnies

I finally finished my last tray of these adorable bunnies that I made for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center.  I had a lot of ideas going through my head as to what I would make for the Center, but when I saw these cute little bunnies they won hands down!!  I love Brenda's -  VIDEOS - and this was no exception.  Good thing I had order this punch and stamp set as it became unavailable for a while but is now online again.  I just fell in love with this bunny and am so glad I have him in my collection.  I don't usually get a lot of punches, but I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it.  Because of the amount I had to make, it did take me awhile but I'm sure the folks will enjoy them as much as I did making them. 


Using the method I posted before about lining up your stamps for the punch, it make the job easier and Brenda gave instructions for mass production as well which is always appreciated.  To make my life easier, I just went with one color - Highland Heather CS and used Gorgeous Grape for my ink.  If I have time I'm going to make a few in different colors for the girls. 


I put together the bottoms first and then got all the other pieces ready before I glued them.


I didn't have a white chalk marker, so I used my white craft ink for their little tummy's and colored in their ears with markers before I glued them to the bottom.


Here is one of the trays with them already to travel to their new homes!  I made about 60 of them so the punch definitely had a work out.


Here is a close up of the bottom with a little white tail and their cute little face.  Good thing I had extra candy to help me along the way!

It seems like I never start earlier enough.  I have a few more goodies to make, so we will see if I make it under the wire.  I hope everyone is having a good week in anticipation to leading up to Easter.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are truly the cutest bunny treats! When you have to make multiples I think a punch is quicker than die cutting. Just punch, punch, punch! And you sure made a bunch of them! It's so sweet of you to do this for every occasion and I just know the folks look forward to it.

Denise said...

Love those bunnies Nancy!

mamawcindy said...

Wow, Sixty of them. They are so super cute! So thoughtful and Sweet of you.Hope you have blessed Easter.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Those bunnies look so cute...love them.
Have a wonderful weekend