Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Best Bunny Easter Card

Well, I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  We had a great day Sunday.  The weather stayed good, so we didn't have to have the egg hunt with umbrellas!!  We had way too much food and my carrot cake turned out so good!  I'm trying to get things organized here and realized that I didn't share the Easter card I made for the kids.  As you know, I fell in love with the Best Bunny and made cards with the stamp set and punch.


These came together so quick and easy which was good as I was running out of time.  I used Daffodil Delight CS for my card base and a layer of Whisper White that measured 5" x 3 3/4".  After I punched the bunnies out in DSP, I glued the bottom half on the layer and then the top separately leaving enough room for the greeting.


I stamped the grass from the stamp set and backed the layer with some foam paper and adhered it to my CS.  I like how this pops the layer up better than dimensionals.


For my inside sentiment, I used my Michael's $1 stamps again and stamped the small bunny from the stamp set.  I loved how they turned out and the kids did as well.


Since I put them in the girls baskets, I stamped on the back of the envelopes as well.  I don't about you but I could keep stamping Easter cards.  I love this holiday and hated to see it end.  It is really spring here today with warm temperatures and all the flowers are popping out after their winter's rest.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

bunny...I love you too...beautiful cards

Have a wonderful day

Leslie Miller said...

Your stretched out polka dot bunnies are so cute! They almost look like they're standing up. I love that idea! I also love the stamp on the back of the envelope. I've never thought of using a sentiment for decoration, but what a fantastic and easy idea. It goes with everything! I'm glad your Easter turned out so nice. Each holiday means fun cards to stamp, but it will be a stretch before we have another one. Fourth of July? Not as much fun card-wise. Maybe it's time to start stamping for the fall holidays. There are plenty of those!