Friday, May 3, 2019

Happy Birthday Card

This weekend is my youngest daughter's birthday, and I used her favorite color to make this card.  I used Highland Heather CS for the base card and cut some Gala Gingham DSP to go down the center mounted on Basic Black.


For my center piece, I used a stamp from the Tea Together SU stamp set. along with the Blended Seasons SU stamp sets and mounted that on Basic Black CS as well.  After making a flag for my sentiment, I used some Gala Gingham rhinestones.


For my inside sentiment, I used the Beautiful Day SU stamp set and adhered an extra piece of the Gala Gingham DSP on the bottom.


I have been decorating my envelopes lately and used this Stamps by Judith that I picked up at the Craft Show last month.  I love these pegs stamps.  I think it almost matches the rose on the front of the card perfectly.  Have a great weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful card for your daughter. Beautiful stamp, too! I also love the inside sentiment. It's perfect for mother to daughter. She's going to love all this pretty purple! Gosh, I always used to decorate my envelopes, but these days I just try to have a matching colored envelope and that makes it nice. Funny how often the only thing that works, though, is white.

Mary said...

This is a lovely card, Nanny! All the elements are beautifully coordinated, and your use of black makes the card sharp and classy.

Tanza Erlambang said...

flower and color look so attractive....great design.
Have a wonderful weekend