Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Snowglobe Christmas Shaker/ Easel Cards

 I finally got around to finishing up the girls Christmas cards this weekend and wrapping presents!  Nothing like getting things done under the wire!  I fell in love with this cute die that Heartfelt Creations released last month.  There are so many things you can make with it.  I decided to make it into shaker cards for Rachel and Sarah.  Shaker cards are one of my favorite things to make.  These were made using Heartfelt Creations DSP and matching dies.  This was one of the first collection I purchased last year.


Aren't these little penguins adorable!  I love them!  I used some DSP for the inside of the shaker cards and decorated the outside with all the goodies!


It was easy to make the easel part of the card!  The decorative dies are also part of the Snowglobe Die set.  I added some gems to dress it up.  The sentiment came from SU's stamp set Snow Place.  I made the poinsettias from another Heartfelt Collection and used SU's Real Red ink and some prills for the center.  Of course, I also used some glitter!  You can never have too much glitter.


This is how it looks from a side view.


The red card is going to be for Rachel with the penguins going sled riding.


The blue card is going to be for Sarah with the penguins skating on a pond.  I can't get enough of this die!  I want to make some ornaments with it as well.  

Everyone in the Pansy Patch wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Nancy I am loving your Christmas shacker cards. Really like the added poinsettias. So pretty, I'm sure they loved them. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
cindys-greencricut

Denise said...

These snow globe shaker cards turned out great! Rachel and Sarah will love them.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Yes, penguins are adorable critters... I just saw once.... not in the north pole, their natural habitats, but in the zoo...hehehe ...lol.

Shaker cards look great, kids must love it.

Merry Christmas and happy healthy holiday.

Leslie Miller said...

It was a happy day when you started playing with Heartfelt Creations! Just look at these adorable cards! You left no detail unattended. Absolutely perfect! I've been on a blog break, but back to it now. I hope your Christmas was lovely and your new year will be a happy one!