Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Jennifer's Thanksgiving Card

 I just realized that I forgot to post the card I made for Jennifer for Thanksgiving.  In the past, I have used this die from Frantic Stamper - Tom Turkey.  It is so cute!

For this card, I used the Picket Fence stamp and die from Stamps by Judith and Heather, the Hip Hello die from Poppy and the Just Stitching Double Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn.  For the hello, I made several cuts and glued them together to give the sentiment some dimension.  My CS was Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede from SU.  Of course I added some tiny googly eyes for my cute little turkey.


 For my inside sentiment, I used my $1 stamp from Michael's and some more washi tape.  We hope everyone had a good weekend.  All the Christmas lights and houses are already decorated by me.  I don't think anyone will be sad when this year ends.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute and artistic bird sitting on the pence...love your idea.

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! You mix and match your stuff just like I do, and such cute stuff it is! Nope, won't be sad to see the back end of this year!

mamawcindy said...

Adorable card Nancy. Glad you remembered to post it. I'm bad about forgetting to take a picture of the card and then send it out. So at least you got the picture. Hope you have a wonderful day my friend. Stay Safe!
cindys-greencricut

dellgirl said...

Jennifer's Thanksgiving Card is just too too cute! You did a wonderful job on it. The little turkey on the fence is adorable, what a great idea. I'll bet Jennifer was tickled pink when she got this.

Happy Sunday to you, dear friend!