Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Jennifer's Christmas Shaker Card

 A friend of mine turned me on to Queen and Co. stamps and dies.  They had this really cute kit called Winter Wonderland.  One of the Christmas cards was this adorable Ballerina!  I just knew I wanted to make this card for Jennifer for Christmas.  She was taking lessons until Covid hit and she loved them.  This kit included a whole bunch of items - DSP paper, stamps, dies, shaker elements and toppings!  I love how it turned out!


The CS I used was Powder Pink, Smokey Grey and Shimmery White from SU.  My little stars were from the Snow is Glistening stamp/die set from SU as well, and I used a little heart punch I had in my stash.  These cute little snowflakes were in the set as well.


My inside sentiment was a $1 stamp from Michael's.  There are several other options you can make from this set.  Check out these great cards that my friend Denise made over at her blog - Doggone Stamping With D!  

Well, we are preparing for a major snowfall.  They are forecasting up to 24"!!  I don't mind the snow as long as we don't lose power again!  I don't think we will be venturing out for awhile!  Stay safe everyone!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


6 comments:

PJ said...

Oh my gosh. I love this card it is so sweet. I think Jennifer will love it too. I’m going to check out these amazing stamps. Looks like a fun collection.

PJ said...

Oh my gosh. I love this card it is so sweet. I think Jennifer will love it too. I’m going to check out these amazing stamps. Looks like a fun collection.

Tanza Erlambang said...

many kids love Ballerina.... art and dance... may be because of movement makes kids happy.

card design looks so cute and sweet.

Have a wonderful day

Denise said...

Nancy your ballerina Christmas card for Jennifer turned out soooo cute. She will love it.

Leslie Miller said...

This is the sweetest thing! Oh, goodness, the paper, the ballerina in a shaker -- how perfect for Jennifer! The Nutcracker Suite is a Christmas stable for me. I have the music and love the ballet. Went to see it one year and it was very special!

mamawcindy said...

Hey Nancy, Wondering if your snowed in? I think they are calling for snow here on Thursday. But haven't heard how much. Your card is so sweet. My grand daughter never took a class. But one year for Christmas she got the outfit and shoes. I have some sweet videos of her dancing around. She is going to love your card. Stay safe and Merry Christmas!
cindys-greencricut