Monday, December 7, 2020

Thinking of You Card

 I had some left over sunflowers I had made, so I decided to make a Thinking of You Card.  I'm trying to replenish my stash.  I love making these flowers.  They are from Heartfelt Creations Sunflower stamp and die set.  I also used their Decorative Circle Frames Die and the Leafy Accents stamp and Die.


 I used their Luxe Gold CS which is absolutely beautiful.  It cuts like butter with their dies.  For my sentiment, I used SU's Treat Time stamp set and their old Olive ink.  I left the inside blank for the time being so I can use this card for various occasions.  

Jennifer is back doing school remotely.  My daughter sent this cute picture of her and Daisy this morning!  These two are inseparable!  Have a great week!


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy




4 comments:

Denise said...

Another gorgeous card! So pretty.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! the Luxe Gold is deluxe, for sure! Absolutely gorgeous! I've been making more and more cards that can be any occasion. It sure saves time when in a pinch. Jennifer and Daisy are darling together. They've definitely bonded. So sweet!

Tanza Erlambang said...

flowers make card looks more cute....
nice photo of Daisy behind Jennifer.

Have a wonderful day

dellgirl said...

The card is amazing, as usual. I LOVE it! Jennifer and Daisy look so cute. Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it.

Wishing you all the Best, Stay Safe, my friend!