Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Cookie Mix Gift Jars

 I saw this great idea over at - Brenda Quintana's Blog - and decided to make a bunch of them to give out at Christmas.  They were a big hit!  The kids always are looking for cookies and this makes it so easy for them to make their own.  All the main  ingredients are layered in the jar and the recipe is printed on the back of the tag on how to mix everything together.  It makes 12 cookies!  

Here are two samples of what I made.  I used Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses stamp set for my jar and SU's Seasonal Chums for my sentiment.  


I made the folded tag.  I loved how they turned out!  Brenda made a pdf file with the recipe printed out which made it so easy to put together.  There are so many different recipes on the web, so I'm sure I will make these again for different occasions.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So much fun! I've done this before, too, but I'm sure my jars were never this cute. I know they were a hit!

Tanza Erlambang said...

great idea to tag the recipe on the jar....
very beautiful jar...

Have a wonderful day...