Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Miss You card

 I saw this adorable stamp set and fell in love with it.  It's called "Here's Your Sign" by Jess Francisco in collaboration with Maker Forte.  I know the owner of Maker Forte and I'm so happy for their success.  The stamp set is a little girl holding up a blank sign that can be stamped with a bunch of sentiments on the set as well as cute little faces.  I just knew it would be perfect to sent to Jennifer.


I used SU's Pool Party CS for my base card and some of their DSP from a 6x6 pad along with a doily. I used Lawn Fawn's Joint Stitching Double Rectangle Die on the DSP.  This time I used the "I Miss You" sentiment on the sign and colored her with my markers.  I also put her on a Wobble which Jennifer loves! I have so much  ribbon that my SIL got me and found the perfect match!


I used some extra DSP and punched some cute little hearts to dress up the inside.  I haven't used much of this CS before, but I liked how it turned out.  It is still bitter cold here and they are forecasting another snow storm for the beginning of the week!  Just what we need!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

4 comments:

Denise said...

Cute little cutie!

Tanza Erlambang said...

"a little girl holding up a sign" makes card looks cute....the words "miss you" are perfect.

Have a great day

Leslie Miller said...

This is the perfect little stamp for Jennifer's cards! I especially love that you can change the face and the sentiment. Kind of just like real life! Pool Party is one of my favorite SU colors.

mamawcindy said...

Great Idea for a stamp. Love that you can add any message to the sign. Hate to hear you might get more storm. We got some last night. They called off school so my grandkids are happy. Hope you have a great week. My birthday is this week. So hoping it's a good one. Stay safe!
cindys-greencricut