Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Snowflake Cards

I told myself that I would not buy any more DSP until I used some of my stash up, but when I saw Simon Says Snowflake Season January 2021 kit I justified the purchase by telling myself the paper was only a 6x6 pad and a small part of the kit!!  I fell in love with this kit!  It came with beautiful snowflake stamps, a snowflake die, embossing folder (Filigree Snowflake SF211) and lots more.  The paper is just so pretty which makes it hard to decide which side to use.  


Here are the first two cards I made with this kit.


The first card I used the cute thank you sentiment, embossing folder and snowflake die.


Here is another stamp that I used on the inside,


Here is the second card I made with using another sentiment.  I just love the DSP.


Here is the same stamp I used for the inside.  Before I put this kit away I'm going to try and make some Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, so gorgeous! I would buy that paper pad in a heartbeat and hopefully they'll sell it separately. I only buy 6x6 or 8x8 pads and yet I have a whole cabinet full of it, sigh. Your cards are so utterly gorgeous!

Tanza Erlambang said...

honestly, I never saw snowflakes in the south... look so beautiful in your cards...love it.

Have a wonderful weekend

Becky Green said...

Well, I HAD TO COME OVER to see WHO MADE the designer paper....! LOL I can see WHY you had to have this kit! IT IS GORGEOUS & THE SNOWFLAKE DIE TOO! You did a GORGEOUS JOB on these!!!! I look forward to seeing WHAT ELSE YOU DO with this kit! ;)<3