Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentine Cards

 I had some time to start making some Valentine cards.  We have had 31" so far of snow and it is still snowing!!  It is suppose to stop later on today but snow is on the horizon for this weekend again!  We have not had this much snow for awhile.  The plows went by once yesterday and haven't been back since! 


I used Real Red for my base card with a layer of Basic Black.  My next layer of Whisper White I used my Heart Corner punch.  I have a bunch of these punches in a drawer and haven't used them in ages.  


I used Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses stamp set and dies for my swirls and Heartfelt Creations Elegant Heart die for my large heart. I used Red Glimmer paper for my hearts.  For my sentiment, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set with the Word Window and Modern Label punches.


To decorate the inside of my card, I used Heartfelt Creations Elegant Heart die.  I used a lot of punches for these cards, but I really liked how they turned out. 


I even stamped the envelope!  


Jennifer is having a ball in the snow!  Daisy is watching her intently from the house!  She's wasn't too sure of all the snow!  They had 2 feet so far!


She made a tunnel in the snow!  I remember loving the snow when I was a kid as well!  Plus no school!  Have a safe and great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

you created valentine's day card early... beautiful cards as always....

aww....snow look so thick... Jennifer made great job with her amazing tunnel....

Have a wonderful day....

# At the end, I saw Daisy watching Jennifer through window...

Leslie Miller said...

The glittery red hearts are just perfect for Valentine's day! This card has all the fun of a box of candy! Love those heart corners. Your snow is something else! We never get it like that here. Kids sure do love it. Jennifer looks absolutely delighted!

Becky Green said...

A SUPER VALENTINE, Nancy! I too LOVE that red glittery paper! AND your granddaughter looks QUITE PLEASED with all the snow! I remember both of my brothers would build snow forts. One of them ACTUALLY wanted to spend the night in it & DID! NO THANK YOU! LOL Not then & not now! I DO have PLENTY of Valentines made, but haven't posted them yet..... I have one person who likes to check out my gallery, when I want it to be a SURPRISE for her, so I have to hold off for a bit till it can arrive for her in the mail! LOL BIG HUGS for your SWEET VISIT over on SCS! ;)<3