Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 I hope everyone is having a great weekend celebrating Valentine's Day!  With so much going on, I finally finished making Joe's card.  Between the arthritis in my hands and the trigger fingers, I slowed down a bit with the crafts this week.   I'm sure this nasty winter weather doesn't help either.  His card is made with a 5"x7" white card base.  For my layers, I used Heartfelt Creations Intricate Swirl Frames dies.  The red frame was made in SU's Real Red.  That is still my favorite red color!  The hearts were made using Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Hearts dies.  I just love their dies.


Sorry for the picture, my hands did not want to cooperate with me today!  For my sentiment, I used an old SU stamp set Sealed with Love.  After I wrote in it last night, I remembered that I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  I always put his cards by the coffee machine as that is the first place he goes in the AM.  


Here is my wish for you today!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


4 comments:

Becky Green said...

Nancy, This is BEAUTIFUL! I can see WHY you like these HeartFelt Dies! They're GORGEOUS! I SHOULD check them out! I'm SURE your hubby LOVED THIS! ;) I also know what you mean about the cold weather! BRRR! STAY WARM THERE! I hear we are to get MORE OF IT THIS WEEK! AND I wanted to say, THANK YOU for your SWEET VISITS! You left a comment on nearly EVERY THING I made over at SCS! You are TRULY SO SWEET! HOPE your Valentines Day is/was WONDERFUL!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DEAR FRIEND!!! ;)<3

Denise said...

Beautiful card! Happy Valentine's Day!

Tanza Erlambang said...

lovely quote about love... bears, believes, hope and endures all things.

happy valentine's day

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, you made him a classically gorgeous Valentine! My hubby once asked me why I didn't make him a fancy Valentine with lace and ribbon and lots of hearts. The following year I made him a super fancy one. However, he always gives me humorous cards. Go figure. I generally make him something sweet, but cute. I feel for you with your arthritic hands and trigger fingers. It sure gets in the way of crafting. Somehow the housework always gets done, sheesh. No fair.