Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cardinal Hugs Card

 It seems like I am always trying to clean and organize my craft room.  In the process, I came across an extra cardinal that I had stamped and colored from the Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pines Collection.  I just love everything about this collection.  I made a 6"x6" card base and layer a piece SU's Pool Party CS and then a piece of DSP from the pack of Blurry Flurries WSDP25 from Whimsey Stamps.  I put some gems on the snowflakes.  Love this paper!!


I did some embossing on the DSP using Simon Says Snow Flake Season stamp set but it doesn't show up very well.  I just thought the cardinals were perfect with this paper!  The sentiment strip is from Maker Forte - Join the Party.  First time I ordered these and they are great - white on one side and black on the other.  

We were happy campers yesterday and today as it was so sunny and warm!  My sun porch was actually 80 degrees.  Joe is actually thinking about veggies for the garden.  Hope everyone is well and have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this card at CardzTV Challenge - Anything Goes #135.


5 comments:

Denise said...

Those cardinals really pop on that paper and they are gorgeous! Beautiful card. It's rain, rain, go away here.

PJ said...

Oh this card is absolutely stunning. I love it. So happy to hear the sun room was warm and toasty. I’m thinking of having a garden. I dont know if I can manage it. But would like to try. You two are amazing.

mamawcindy said...

Love your card Nancy, My favorite animal is a bird. So I am loving that pretty image. Hope you are doing well.
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

You've done beautiful things with this collection and this card is a case in point! Gorgeous! Apologies for my lateness. Lots going on here plus trigger finger, grrr. I will continue to be behind, I'm afraid.

nimblefingers said...

Great card with this beautiful cardinals x