Friday, February 5, 2021

Heart Valentine Cards

 Here is another Valentine card I made.  This holiday is rolling around pretty quick!  Joe is taking advantage of the warmer weather today and shoveling some areas were the snow is melting as it is suppose to get very cold and more snow is coming Sunday!  UGH!!

I love the old SU Valentine stamp sets.  The Blooming Heart Thinlets die is one of them.  I used Real Red for my base card with a layer of Whisper White and another layer of Real Red embossed with my heart folder.


I highlighted my heart die on a white doily and added some small pearls to the die cut small flowers.  


The front sentiment is from the Blooming Love stamp set using the Large # Framelits Dies to cut it out.


I used the same stamp set for the inside of the cards.  Has anyone else mailed their cards yet!  I feel like I'm running behind again!!  I'm looking forward to making Easter cards so I feel like Spring is coming!  And Easter is early this year too!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is a classic with all the lacy prettiness! I have not mailed yet and that might be a problem. Now I have trigger finger in my right index and that could complicate things, darn it!

mamawcindy said...

Hello Nancy, Your cards are so pretty. Wish I had that pretty heart die. Hate to hear your getting more snow. We are suppose to get some more and then Ice. They closed the school again today. Grandkids are happy. I'm looking forward to Spring to. I'm sick of Winter. Stay Safe!
cindys-greencricut

Tanza Erlambang said...

heart die look so beautiful...love the colors combine.
Happy valentine's day to you and yours